The ASiT 2022 Yearbook Competition
Submission Deadline: 23:59 GMT Monday, 3rd January 2021
ASiT is pleased to launch its annual yearbook competition for the 2022 conference!
The theme of this year's conference and yearbook is "Surgical Training: The Evolution". We are looking for a digital image to print as the front cover of our yearbook, making its way to surgical trainees all over the UK and Ireland, with the top 3 entries featuring in the yearbook and the ASiT conference app!
- Your entry should be original work and not reproduced from existing artwork or graphics. If it includes clinical images, this must be with explicit written consent from the hospital/trust, and/or patient.
- Your image should be submitted as a .jpeg file with the longest dimension equal to 4000 pixels. The total file size should not exceed 10MB.
- Please submit your image with the file name: yearbook_competition_your name.jpeg
- All submissions need to be submitted by email to our Yearbook and App Editor (Srinivas Cheruvu) at email@example.com
- Entrance into the competition gives ASiT the copyright to use your image in the ASiT yearbook, app, website and other promotional material
- Your interpretation of the theme "Surgical Training: The Evolution" must relate to surgery but can include any speciality group
- Entries will be judged and voted on by the ASiT Council
We look forward to receiving your entries!