The Mammary Fold
The Mammary Fold is the national association run by trainees for trainees in breast and oncoplastic breast surgery in the UK.
- To educate our members and to advance and promote standards and training in Breast Disease.
- To represent Breast Trainees on other appropriate bodies
- To advance the science of Breast Surgery and the art of Breast Reconstruction
- To enhance the attractiveness of the sub-specialty as a career choice and encourage interest in Breast Surgery amongst other surgical trainees
- To interact with colleagues outside the sub-specialty and foster greater awareness of the roles and tasks of the modern Breast Surgeon