We have a number of ways you can sponsor ASiT and are grateful for any expressions of interest.
ASiT is a pan-specialty and pan-grade organisation established in 1976, with 3,800 current members.
As a not-for-profit organisation, ASiT works closely with industry partners to deliver on our mission statement to promote the highest yield surgical training and advocate on behalf of surgical trainees across the UK and Ireland. In accordance with this, ASiT offers a range of sponsorship opportunities, please click the button below to view the ASiT Sponsorship Prospectus for full details.
Website Banner Advert [£550 + VAT]
Advert placed as main scrolling banner on website, accessible to the public, for one month. Also includes members section and newsletter advert (see below).
Mailshot and Online Advert [£650 + VAT]
Email shot to membership and online advertisement accessible by members and non-members in the "resources" or "Events" section of the website for a period of 1 month.
Social Media Advert [£100 + VAT]
- Instagram story. This advertisement will be shared via the ASiT Instagram account as an Instagram Story to 3,970 followers.
- Twitter tweet/”quote” retweet. This advertisement will comprise a tweet or a “quote” retweet of the selected content to 22,181 Twitter followers.
Marketing package discounts
£150 + VAT (Website Banner Advert or Mailshot and Online Advert only) for courses that offer a 15% discount (per person) to ASiT members.
Free for courses offering 25% discount per person for ASiT members.
Online advertisement accessible in the members section of the website for a period of 1 month for courses offering entirely free course/event/resource registration for ASiT members, or those which charge a nominal fee. A selection of these may be included online, in mailshots and in newsletters at the discretion of the ASiT executive committee.
A 25% discount is offered for all subsequent advertising purchased within the same financial year. Please contact us if you wish to discuss a bespoke long term advertising package.
Terms and Conditions
- The Association of Surgeons in Training (hereafter referred to as “ASiT”) only provides the services listed above as part of the Marketing Agreement. Production, design, and proof-reading of all promotional material (excluding Instagram Stories) are the responsibility of the payee.
- The payee must not, at any point, claim any endorsement, support, or association with ASiT in the mailshot, online advertisement, or any other third-party communication for the proposed course, resource, or event, without prior approval from ASiT. ASiT also reserves the right to request their logo to be displayed in course and event material.
- Online advertisements require a word document containing all the content the payee wishes to display online. This should not exceed 200 words and should contain a single image or logo the payee wishes to display on the advert.
- Whilst in most cases there are no content problems with the mailshot advertisements or online advertisements, ASiT reserves the right to request an alteration to the content of the emails and online adverts prior to dissemination in keeping with the mission statement and to ensure relevance for the ASiT members.
- Should any change in content suggested by the ASiT Executive Council be deemed unacceptable by the payee, ASiT reserves the right to offer a full refund without the dissemination of the advertisement.